CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Vist to see my Dad




Sheraden and I went to Sacramento to see my Dad. I haven't seen him for about 5 years. My brother Dave was there too. My Aunt Ann came over with her daughter Lynn to have a visit with us. It was so nice to see all of them. Gloria has a lot of creatures, including 10 exotic birds, two dogs, many tropical fish and a Koi pond. Sheraden love being able to help feed the birds. Dad and Dave took us to the capital building and we walked around inside and out. It is a really pretty building. We were at Dads for 3 days and they went by very quickly. We took some pictures to share.

3 comments:

Braydan and Jessica said...

Hey, Sheraden wanted to show me your site. Looks like a fun trip to CA to see your Dad.

auntie sheraden said...

Mom your blog is great!!! I loved going to CA.can we go again?if so lets start packing.hustle,hustle.
jk. love u sooo much.

Allison said...

Nice header!! Can you send me that picture?